Show Fullscreen option

no, Apps are better on full screen… pages are better on Mobile

I think we probably just have a different client base. Mine are corporate, generally mid-size, typically forward thinking, hence maybe why Pages is a good fit for them.

yes, at the end of the day, it is what you need from the project, if you want a fast good looking Mobile App… go with Pages, if you need a great fully customized solution… that will utilize the whole screen and present lots of data and elements… Apps are your best way to achieve that, without building your own page from scratch.

Well I’d have to disagree there, but hey, it is what it is. My experience would strongly suggest that Pages produces cleaner, more intuitive, and more modern desktop solutions by some margin. Whichever route you choose, I wish you good luck in ‘23 and do take another look if you get the chance.

I do Glide for over 3 years… hundreds of Apps, I don’t think Glide has any undiscovered places for me to find :wink:
Happy New Year to You!

Well I found ‘em! Cheers!

show me! I will be shocked! :wink:

Ha! If you want some guidance in the New Year then let’s hop on a call.

show me one of your Page that utilize full screen and can fit over 30 elements or columns in one row… maybe ill call you… lol

Ha! I have none like that. Deliberately.

so… what are you arguing about… the whole conversation is about fitting more on the desktop view…

here I have only 17 in one row… but I can easily make over 50:

But seriously, check out the columns feature on containers and the new custom containers if you haven’t already. Combined with the width choices and padding choices they go some way to what you’re after. Happy to show you in the New Year if not making sense.

No. It’s about the best platform for desktop. Not about “fitting more”. And I’m not arguing, just offering a well-informed opinion. Trying to help.

1 Like

I know all the elements of Apps and Pages… and there is non that can make the full screen filled up.