Salon Beauty/ Barber Shop appšŸ’ˆ

@Mark can you see this problem?

@GoMobile a new features i finished yesterday was to clients be able to book a date, an hour, service and also the barber!

All in-app features

Why canā€™t I copy them to my app list

Sometimes if there are several empty columns or rows, I think that can cause copy issues. Maybe see if you can compact and clean up some of your data. When a template is copied, it has to copy the entire sheet from one user to another. This may be causing errors due to large datasets. This is a much different process compared to duplicateing your own sheets into your own account.

@Jeff_Hager itā€™s everything ok with the sheets and so

1 Like

I really like the play on colours and pics! :+1:
I would particularly be interested in knowing how you make these buttons possible :

Could you show us a little more how to? #Canā€™tWaitToCopyYourApp

2 Likes

@Lucas_Pires Would you mind deleting all empty rows in the spreadsheet and trying again? It looks like it takes a very long time to get the spreadsheet data from Google Drive.

1 Like

Ok @Mark, ill try here

Hey @Clement :wave:t3:! I did all the pics on Canva.com

So, I use only pics and the inline list

2 Likes

Holy shit! This is amazing.

2 Likes

Haha thanks @david! :grin:

Copy Available!

Hey yā€™all :wave:t3: There were MANY lines and blank cells that the sheets just got stucked. Sorry for that guys.

Everythingā€™s ok and you can copy again! :raised_hands:

@zzoldan @GoMobile @Clement @Mark @david

Edit:

My Roadmap: Iā€™ve completed the ā€œauto booking for clientsā€ + Admin View, but i wonā€™t insert in this app, cuz itā€™s just a template one. I will post in a few days to yā€™all see and give me a feedback about it. (inspired from @Robert_Petitto Booking App)

3 Likes

Thanks @Lucas_Pires! Love it!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome!

Gracias @Lucas_Pires ! genial

1 Like

Gracias amigo! @Tuttografica

Beautiful app. Love the design and structure. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Wiz.Wazeer :grin:

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Is there a way to translate to English? I would like to copy the admin and customer app.

1 Like