Rollup Count can't find the rel column

I am trying to do a simple count on a table with a rel column. I cannot assign that rel column to the rollup column… seems pretty straightforward so I am not sure what I am doing wrong…
See screenshot thanks

Any help would be great

Hi @carlodemarchis,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

If the Related Users Rel is multiple ( if the checkbox is marked in the relation column ) then you should see that column as a option on the top of the list in the rollup column.

If the Related Users Rel is not multiple ( if the checkbox is not marked in the relation column ) then I guess you don’t see it in the rollup column. I think you would no need a rollup column because the count is always 1. If you like to count it and populate like 1 you could use a lookup column that shows the rel> ID,name and a rollup column that counts that lookup column.

Thank you

1 Like

Solved! Thanks. I misinterpreted the meaning of the that Multiple. Really appreciated the immediate response. I was one of the early glideapps adopter years ago, now back in the game he he he

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.