šŸ§° Resources for building Glide apps

@Robert_Petitto Excellent, thanks for doing that.

Itā€™s great when companies not only listen to their customers but also act quickly and respond to their needs.

Gives us another option other than memberful.

And there it is

7 Likes

Awesome right? And @nathanaelbā€”Brizy is awesome.

4 Likes

Wow, great suggestions @Rasha!! :star_struck:

1 Like

UX Archive: https://uxarchive.com/

4 Likes

Yes. They are impressive, approachable, and great to work with. Saved a couple of projects already.

1 Like

Oh amazing :star_struck:!

LOL Iā€™m laughing with this llama super excited dancing :rofl:

2 Likes

@Lucas_Pires for people who like transposing frothy bunnies from cappuccinos: https://teenyicons.com/

3 Likes

Amazing @Rasha ! :rocket: :rocket:

Yes!!! :raised_hands:t2::star_struck:

I can only speak for Brizy Cloud. For my needs, itā€™s perfect: simple landing pages, no Wordpress overhead, no maintenance, no hosting.

And the value offered is impressive. For people like me who cannot design for their life, $49 per year for the pro features and design is totally worth it.

In fact, design blocks (similar to Brizyā€™s) would be a powerful addition to the Glide builder.
@Ian

The blocks are pre-designed groups of components that represent a part of the page/screen. I dislike page templates because they rarely fit exactly and I then spend hours tweaking. Blocks solve this. Categories of blocks are for instance: header (logo, title, navigation), hero, features, contact, gallery, CTA, pricing, testimonials, footer, etc. They offer dozens of blocks per category (500 blocks all in all). Itā€™s great (for me), thereā€™s nothing to design, itā€™s just drag and drop.

@Robert_Petitto If you want to have a look at the blocks to see what Iā€™m talking about, let me know and we can get on a video call so I can show you. The blocks are so neat!

4 Likes

This is very useful, thanks for the share @ThinhDinh.
(Complimentary to Mobbin, maybe youā€™ve seen it already.)

Have you seen the pricing? Holy moly thatā€™s some business model. Thatā€™s what the Glide team needs. 1st tier: free. 2nd tier: 2000 bucks a month.

2 Likes

Thanks for introducing me to Mobbin! Actually I havenā€™t seen it yet, I will do today :blush:

1 Like

In case youā€™re interested:

1 Like

Oh you just reminded me :joy::joy::joy: I had it in my bookmark right on that day, will definitely try applying those more in my works. Thank you again.

1 Like

Since Glide supports Stripe, it should be possible to support membership off the shelf?

Not recurring subscriptions though.

Stripe supports it, so why not in Glide?
https://stripe.com/en-nl/billing

I wish they would have this in Glide, I believe we had the same conversation about this when someone shared a membership tutorial using Memberful.

True, but I think repetition is important in this case.

I know. Itā€™s really a shame not to have a native solution. My new favorite company to work with, though, in the mean time is Payhere:

1 Like

When you live in a small country you always have specific problems :wink: In the Netherlands you canā€™t offer a service with only creditcards and Paypal, because most people use Ideal, a service all banks use and most people as well. Stripe supports Ideal, only there has to be done some work, itā€™s not of the shelf. I ask every service if they want to make that part of their deal, they never do :wink: I asked Payhere as well, donā€™t expect it will be different this time, but who knows!

1 Like