Quiz app What I thought

Hi. So this is my question. I want to create an quiz app like when they signed and logged and when they comes to the home screen some categories will appearing in the screen like Maths , Science,Gk, Sports etc. Then when the user clicked a category like user click’s Maths category and some level’s appearing. Like 100 levels. And the levels need be locked except the 1st level. When the user completed the 1st level then he can go for the 2nd level then 3rd level like that. And When the user’s answer correct display+5,6,7 like any points. How many points are giving for level is increasing. Like 1level= 5,2ndlevel= 8 like that and the points should added to the scoreboard. And for the every level, every question the scoreboard and a timer should be displayed. And when the user completed the 10th level the user gets 150 points and user gets a certificate. And the certificate should have to display on the screen and when the certificate displays on the screen the certificate should emaild to the user’s email address. And the user can chat with other users and a user can play a category , level with another user. And for the correct answer should have correct answer sound effect and for the wrong answer should have wrong answer sound effect. And the user gives the wrong answer it has to display your answer is wrong and link to the levels screen again and can’t unlock other levels until the user completes the 1st level. And until he unlock the 2nd level he can’t go for the third level. And there are 100 levels. And when the user passed the 10th level he gets 150 points.The user passed the 20 th level he gets 250 points. like that. And other users can have access to see others details and what quizzes have done and how many coins winned and progress. Like that. And other users have access to chat and play together. Like for maths category the first level 2 players playing. When the 1st user answered show the next player did he win or not the level and show him the scoreboard and when he played show that details to the other user. Like how many coins did he get? Did his answer correct? Like that. And they can stop the compition when they needed. And when they stop the quiz give them a clap and give points and display the certificates and send the certificates to the email too. And when they start again show them The 1st level and other levels lock and shuffle the questions in the levels. So does I can make like this app? If I can create this app can someone help me?

Hello??

That sounds doable. If you are looking for someone to help make it you could head over to the Glide Experts page.

I have a similar application I can show you by zoom, but the bad thing is that I don’t speak English, I speak Spanish

can you share the app?
oh I speak english

can you @Oscar_Mijael_Perez_G ??

hello anyone?? :thinking: :thinking: :blush: :blush:

Just some advice. You did throw out about 30 different requirements for your app idea. If no one is responding, it may be because you put an overwhelming amount of specific requirements and didn’t ask a specific question. What have you built so far? Which piece are you stuck on at the moment? It’s hard to give advice on such a broad overview of an entire app, but many of us are willing to help if you have a specific piece that you are having trouble with.

Yes, I would say that 95 to 100% of it is possible with glide, although from the looks of your requirements, it would be quite complex and you would have to take on one small piece at a time. There may or may not be some roadblocks as you progress. Glide does have a few limitations, but it’s hard to say what kinds of issues you may run into along the way. Some things may require you to rethink and rework some app logic.

If you are looking for some templates to get started, there may be a few copyable apps if you search the forum and the owner has made it available to copy. Otherwise head over to the template store to see what’s available.

If you are looking for an expert to assist with your app or build it for you, you can hire one here.

If you are willing to tackle it yourself, then I’d say dive in and if you have any questions, you can ask in the forum.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.