Print values from your app

Is there any component to send a text cell to the printer?

Glide doesn’t do any printing at the moment. Could you tell us about your use case? What does your app do? What do you need to print?

1 Like

We need to generate teleradiology reports so that patients can print at their homes and show to their doctors.

1 Like

I have accomplished this in one of my apps using Integromat. Integromat allows you to generate a pdf using some light html coding. After the pdf is generated, you can either send the report as an attachment or generate a Google Drive shared link to include in the body of the email.

2 Likes

Any video tutorials available?

I’ll see if I can find some online. If not I’ll create one.

3 Likes

My app was created to issue and manage gas vouchers. If I could print the information from these digital gas vouchers that would be huge for the Cancer Wellness Foundation of Montgomery, AL…

Anything yet??

Heya… I was trying to do something similar.

I think the easiest way is to create the voucher from the Google Sheet. There are a couple of adds-on to Google Sheets that facilitate this sort of thing (Autocrat or Awesome Table might do what you need). They take the date and export it into a printable Google Doc.

This is approach didn’t work for me, as I needed some customisation of the printable format. Instead, I had to use the Google Apps script. I can’t code, but I found someone on UpWork who did it for me very quickly and reasonably.