Prevent screenshots

Yeah, I don’t like what companies offer when it comes to bloatware and limitations. I always try to find the best way to utilize something without breaking any laws or agreements. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hear ya. I’ve always been a Motorola fan simply because they don’t add a lot of bloat. Never got into the rooting thing. Never felt the need. Now I’m kind of hooked on the G series because they are so damn cheap. I could buy 4 phones for the same price as 1 top of the line samsung or iphone and there really isn’t anything I can’t do on my phone that you could on the others. Plus it has one of the largest batteries available, so if I wasn’t in the forum all day, I could get easily get my phone to last 2 or 3 days before recharging.

I normally buy off brands because they offer some amazing specs for a low price but I recently switched to google fi and this phone was free with no contract so I was like…why not.

BTW UMIDIGI…one of my favorite never heard of brands. You can get phones for under $200 with some amazing specs and battery life that will last 10+ hrs of gaming on a phone (gaming takes up the most battery life and most phones can go 3 to 4 hours to put it into perspective).

www.umidigi.com

1 Like

Their newest phone has android 11 a 6.53" screen and a AI thermometer with 5150 MAH battery…for $99…god I love UMIDIGI.

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

1 Like