Hi! Here is my use case:
- I have my app for online corona testing - video call with a trained agent
- there is a Glide app for the User, and one for the Agent (call center app) - all running from the same GSheet
- the user needs to take photos (NOT upload) of their test process to complete the process (imagine a covid test result)
The problem I have is that the user could access the app from a desktop AND they are not forced to take a photo live, but instead seem to only have the option of uploading a saved file. This is not brilliant for my app.
So is it possible to…
- stop the user using a Glide app on a desktop?
- know what device the user is using for their Glide app… so I can put in different text warnings / change the process
- or anything else that might help
I’m open to ideas! Thanks, M