Org Privat Pro plan not active?

Hi, apparently our NGO was accepted for the private pro plan, but when I want to unlock pro features in the app, it prompts to buy?

The discount is 90%. You still have to pay the other 10% :wink:

Hi David, how do I activate it? Should I just choose the full private pro plan for 40$ then?

That’s how it’s supposed to work, although I was not involved in accepting your NGO so I don’t know the details.

Ok, I’ll try that. I got confused because it says 2$ per extra member, and there’s no NGO button. :wink: