Online course / Guides

@yinon_raviv very nice look. I’m getting inspired on what can be done in glide. The cleanness and stylishness are great​:+1::+1:

A few comments where I see room for improvements - and it is just my perception :grinning:

You have shown that you do a bilingual app which is cool but for me as a user I just want one language. Could you let the user choose

Before a launch you should do a spell checking as there are too many misspellings- I know I’m sensitive about that

Your icon for ratings - to me - look a bit oldish. Compared to the stylishness of the rest of the app

Keep up the fantastic job you are doing​:+1::+1:

Typo completing

1 Like

Thank you for the inputs. Truly appreciated.
As for spelling, absolutely, this is just a draft I created to show you guys, the realesed version is in Hebrew and the template that will be released will give the admin option to right his own text.

As for the rating, point taken, will think of a new look for it. Do you refer the rate image or the stars that present the ratings itself? Or both?

@yinon_raviv I was referring to the image used to indicate a rating. Not the star rating it itself

So I took your comments and added few things:

1. When user login he will need to choose his system language which will prompt him to see the display in the chosen language and if he choose English he will see 2 additional tabs, 1 for all the guides in both languages and another only for the English guides.
  2. When a post language is set to Hebrew all the text get right aligned and when in English it gets left aligned.
  3. Added the ability to set default text color for the system (admins only), specific color per post and specific color per paragraph in he posts.
  4. Changed the rating images to something more modern per @Krivo suggestion.

Will love to here your feedback. See below the production PRO app link.
https://no-code.configura.co.il/

Untill glide will support alternative payment method to Strip I can’t upload the template to the templates store so if anyone wish to buy the template talk to me in private and we’ll figure it out :wink:

1 Like

Krivo your apps full of mispellings. I always have to hire a lingo expert just to understand misspelled words :heart_eyes: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

@Wiz.Wazeer hoho. You are hereby assigned to do spell checking in my existing and all future apps :crazy_face::crazy_face:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:who is going to spell check mine…I will need 2 experts now!

On the Q of payment…I have some good news for you…Just need another week…! :grinning:

Now I’m curious :rofl:

1 Like

How would you restrict paying users from sharing the youtube video links from the videos to external users?
I am sure you don’t want non-paying users to see these videos once you set up a paid course right?

My paid videos or going to be stored in Vimeo which have option to eliminate the download and share options to users won’t be able to do this I believe

2 Likes

Great option. I think it’s essential to eliminate the possibility to share the videos on the app to external users.

I agree, also the option to prevent downloading

1 Like

People can share every video. If they make a screencapture form Vimeo they’re free to distribute again. But most people wont do it, lots of people are willing to pay. I focus on the people who do that, not the ones that don’t.

You’re absolutely right. Most people are good and will not violate copyrights and those who aren’t 2ill always find a way. That’s the truth about any content