šŸ˜± Now Available: Multiple Selection!

Let me check again ā€¦

Nope. Obviously still ā€œen routeā€ to the UK @Darren_Murphy

No, the bug is still present in Russia

Of course, I understand everything, diamond, innovation, but this leads to the fact that everything constantly stops working. And now all the components of the choice have disappeared ā€¦
Of course, we welcome innovations and development of the platform, but as for example with operating systems, a public beta version with fresh innovations is released, and only when it becomes stable, it is released as the main (production). And now, it turns out we are using a public beta version, which constantly stops working.
This is just a wish that there is a public beta version, for enthusiasts to track down all bugs and a stable version. If this is impossible to implement, then at least, please, inform us about the planned work on updating, so that we do not waste our time figuring out why it stopped working. At this time, we just read the manual.
And nevertheless, thank you for the diamond

1 Like

The choice are back, but the behavior of single-choice is still like that of multiple-chioce

Prayers have been answered. Thank you Glide!!

1 Like

Hey Bob,

Is there a workaround that letā€™s the user keep adding names to the main array of IDā€™s;

1. Follow as normal by selecting from a sub-list of IDā€™s not already in the array (or not yet followed)
  2. Un-Follow by selecting from a sub-list of IDā€™s already in the array (and must be followed)

Then, if the ā€˜occurrence sumā€™ is odd then the person is followed, if not the person is unfollowed.

I have an ideaā€¦Iā€™ll test it out later today and get back to you.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: poor lonesome tiny bug, rejected from everywhere! It must struggle with its frequent flyerā€™s voucher :ticket::airplane:, unless itā€™s a hell of a swimmer! :swimming_man: or it missed itā€™s clandestine lift on an Amazon shipping drone :compass::package:

My test didnā€™t workā€”I was hoping that multiselect would still work if items were filtered out. I think itā€™s a bug.

What I want:

1. Choice component with multiselect turned on, filtered to one item (user specific filter applied, so each user will see different filtered items in the listā€”BUT it writes to a column that everyuser can access)
  2. Selecting that item adds/removes ONLY THAT VALUE from the Comma Separated List

Whatā€™s happening:

• Selecting that filtered item in the choice component removes all previously selected items and replaces the column value with that one filtered item.

@jason @mark

4 Likes

Good point.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.