šŸ˜± Now Available: Multiple Selection!

oh my! Finally! I canā€™t believe this day has finally arrived!

4 Likes

I like it, but I donā€™t have it available :woozy_face:

@JuanM Are you in the staging environment? Itā€™s only available on the test staging server.

Itā€™s Thursdayā€¦I imagine it will be released by this evening!

3 Likes

mmmm no, waiting

1 Like

No need to waitā€¦itā€™s here!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, really.
BUT
Whereā€™s the ā€œrequiredā€ option? Iā€™m working at e-learning app, thereā€™re quizes inside and ā€œrequiredā€ is extremely important(

Oops, sorry) Havenā€™t seen other topics. Now I see, this issue is already mentioned. Hope Glide Masters are going to fix this as soon as possible (as always))

1 Like

itā€™s a small step for glide and a big step for the glide community!

6 Likes

This is so satisfying šŸ„²

7 Likes

This made my life SOO much easierā€¦and our apps that much better! A genuine hats off to the Glide Team! Thank you!

3 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s even more satisfying (albeit a bit tedious) is deleting all of the columns and multi step scribe used for the Trebuchet method.

5 Likes

I hear this! I just went though your Trebuchet Tutorials and spent the last three days updating two apps to achieve what I just finished re-doing in literally 3 mins :nerd_face:

2 Likes

It would be great if we could write multiple columns simultaneously with a single choice component.
ie. write a column of item IDs, and a separate column of their names

Yeah lol

1 Like

Hello!
Bug still present
Behavior of the single choice component is like multichoice component

1 Like

Iā€™ll be spending an hour or two doing the exact same thing :laughing:

Yes. Big issue. I have live apps using choice as a ā€œfilterā€ for specific views. Customers now very confused.

It seems to be fixed? For both single and multi-select?
Or maybe the bug hasnā€™t crossed the pacific yetā€¦ :joy:

3 Likes