Need help about my first template (under construction) requirements

I’m making my first template and I have some question, can somebody help me?

These are my questions:

1. Is it possible to use free images that require an attribution link placing it in an About or Credits screen of the App?
    I understand that the authors of the images would allow this (How to create an attribution link? | Streamline Help center) and this is a Creative Common licensed as confirmed by them, but I didn’t understand if submitting the template to Glide would a reason for rejecting the template in this case.

2. On submit the template it’s necessary to include a Video Demo.
    I would like to know if this is a video intended for users or if it is intended for the Glide team who will evaluate the template. In the first case I think I have few chances because my native language is not English (you can understand this even by reading these few lines) and in addition I will never have a best quality video and the same clarity as jack … :slight_smile:

3. Is it possible to send templates for Glide Pages too?
    I’m making this typology. It would seem so but actually I don’t see any templates made by others who are not part of the Glide team.

4. How do i get paid when a user purchases my template? Do I need a Stripe account to receive money?

Thanks!