My Privacy Policy and Term of Use Link doesnt show up

Hi Glide Team,

Huge Thanks for the amazing work!

Anyway I have another possible bug detected as attached:

1. My attached link doesn’t show in the app where in the previously I checked it was worked normally.
  2. the other one is even though I already added my image component with the visibility term of visible when display name is empty do not workout. Any idea why:

Thanks and regards,

Benz

Can you show the visibility settings for the link (or button?) and the image component?

Hi Jeff, I think I sorted it out… Thanks anyway Jeff! Speaking one of the problem, what is the difference between users detail in the general option

With the user option:

1 Like

Hi Jeff, I think I sorted it out… Thanks anyway Jeff! Speaking of the problem, what is the difference between users detail in the filtering process and visibilty setting as attached.

1 Like

The User option is a new feature that works with the new user profiles feature. This allows you direct access to all of the data on your user profile sheet from any screen or sheet in your app without the need for establishing relations. This makes it really easy to display a signed in user’s name or photo on any screen for example, or it’s really easy to set certain visibility for components or editing rights for certain users based on any value in you user profile sheet.

Filtering is to filter the data, like a list, by a certain value. Visibility is to determine if you want a component to display or not based on a value.