Meet other No-coders virtually today

Hi,
I did a small virtual coworking a few weeks ago with some no-coders and it was fun and useful to talk to other people building in this space!

If you want to discuss no-code tales, share what is working for you and learn about things that other no-coders are doing, you’re welcome to join our no-code coworking!

The next no-code coworking session is tomorrow, Thursday at 5pm Europe / 11am EST / 10am CST

Here’s the link to RSVP for our next no-code coworking :slight_smile: Nocode virtual coworking session

PS: I’m going to do these every Thursday, so even if you can’t make it tomorrow, you can RSVP for the other weeks so you get a reminder on your email :smiley:

2 Likes

It was a great no-code meetup, thank you for being part of this @justin

2 Likes

We are doing our no-code meetup again tomorrow :tada:

Feel free to join by saving your spot here: Nocode virtual coworking session

@gvalero :slight_smile:

1 Like

we are doing a virtual nocode meetup today! Feel free to join here: Nocode virtual coworking session

Hope your first month in 2023 is going great!

Do you want to share and learn what other nocoders are building with Glide and other no-code tools? I’ll be sharing how we run a local actors marketplace with nocode (with lots of cool integrations and automations).

Join our VIRTUAL weekly nocode meetup!
Register here: Nocode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma

Tomorrow we have our weekly no-code meetup at:
11pm - Thailand
5pm - Central Europe
11am - Eastern
10am - Central
8am - Pacific

Looking forward to seeing you again and meeting more nocoders!

See you tomorrow!
Axel

Sidenote: If you have no-code knowledge that you’d like to sell (how-to videos) or Airtable templates that other people could buy, I highly encourage you to upload them to https://we.nocodeshare.co/, more traffic is coming to the marketplace so it’s a good time to list your items and make some extra cash (I’ve sold some items and can guarantee it feels good to get paid for things you listed on a marketplace). Sell your template or tutorial

We are doing another nocode meetup today!

Join us to meet other Nocoders and share knowledge :slight_smile:

Today we have our weekly no-code meetup at:
11pm - Thailand
5pm - Central Europe
11am - Eastern
10am - Central
8am - Pacific
Looking forward to seeing you again and meeting more nocoders!
See you today!
Axel

We are excited to announce that our weekly NoCode meetup is happening tomorrow, and we would love for you to join us!

This is a great opportunity to connect with other NoCode enthusiasts and exchange valuable insights and knowledge. :slight_smile:

Today we have our weekly no-code meetup at:
11pm - Thailand
5pm - Central Europe
11am - Eastern
10am - Central
8am - Pacific

We can’t wait to see you all there and look forward to meeting more NoCoders!
See you tomorrow!
Axel

We’re thrilled to announce that our weekly NoCode meetup is taking place tomorrow, and we’d be delighted if you could participate!

This is an excellent chance to network with fellow NoCode enthusiasts and exchange valuable insights and knowledge.

Join us virtually for our weekly NoCode meetup!
Our weekly NoCode meetup is happening tomorrow at:
11 PM - Thailand
5 PM - Central Europe
11 AM - Eastern
10 AM - Central
8 AM - Pacific

We can hardly wait to see you all there and meet more NoCoders!
See you tomorrow!
Axel.

Here is a pic of our last meetup

Greetings everyone,

We are excited to extend an invitation to all NoCode enthusiasts out there! Our weekly NoCode meetup is happening today and we would be delighted if you could participate.

This is a wonderful opportunity for you to connect with other like-minded individuals, share your knowledge and learn from others in the community.

Join us virtually by signing up at Nocode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma.
The meetup schedule is as follows:
11:15 PM - Thailand
5:15 PM - Central Europe
11:15 AM - Eastern
10:15 AM - Central
8:15 AM - Pacific

We can’t wait to have you all join us and make new acquaintances within the NoCode community! Let’s inspire and motivate each other.

See you soon!

Best regards,
Axel

Greetings fellow NoCoders,

Are you curious about what others in the NoCode community are building with these powerful tools? Do you want to learn and share your own experiences with other enthusiasts?

Then join our virtual weekly NoCode meetup! This is an excellent opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and expand your knowledge about NoCode tools and their applications.

The meetup is happening tomorrow at the following timings:

11pm - Thailand
5pm - Central Europe
11am - Eastern
10am - Central
8am - Pacific

To join us, simply register at Nocode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma and mark your calendar. We’re looking forward to seeing you again and meeting new NoCoders.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn and share with other NoCode enthusiasts!

See you tomorrow!

Best regards,
Axel

Hello. Sort of new to this Glide community, so I’m not sure I’m in the right place. Essentially I had someone build a Glad app for me. It work fine, but they disappeared. I’m now going to use the app with a program I developed. I would like someone to answer some general / basic questions for me so i can go to market and explain to others how to download the app and manage it. I expect there will be request to modify the app, so I want find a partner to work with when the request come in.

Anyone interested should speak decent english. If interested, please contact me at mike@viotera.com

Hey nocoders!

We are doing our virtual nocode meetup again tomorrow.

We got people signed up that work at the major nocode software (Adalo, Glide, Make) and some of the best nocode makers.

No matter if you’re just starting out or if you’re an expert, join us to geek out on everything no-code.

You can use the meetup to hear the latest trends, share what you’re building, ask questions to help you get unstuck and more!

Join us tomorrow at:
11pm - Thailand
5pm - Central Europe
11am - Eastern
10am - Central
8am - Pacific

Register at NoCode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma and mark your calendar.

See you tomorrow!
Axel

(A photo from the last meetup)

1 Like

Hey there fellow NoCoders!

I’m thrilled to let you know that we’re throwing a virtual no-code meetup tomorrow! We have some seriously awesome folks joining us from big no-code software companies like Adalo, Glide, and Make, as well as some of the best no-code creators out there. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we’d love for you to come join us for a chat about all things no-code development.

This meetup is the perfect chance to stay in the know about the latest trends, show off your own projects, ask any questions you might have, and get help with any obstacles you’re facing.

The meetup is happening tomorrow at the following times:

11pm in Thailand
5pm in Central Europe
11am Eastern Time
10am Central Time
8am Pacific Time

Make sure you register for the NoCode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma and mark your calendars.

Can’t wait to see you there!

Best regards,
Axel

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this @Axta ! Unfortunately I have a conflict tomorrow but hope to join future meet ups. Really excited to meet other people in the no code space and learn from what everyone else is doing.

Greetings fellow NoCoders!

I am excited to inform you that we are organizing an online meetup for those interested in no-code development today! We have some amazing guests joining us, including individuals from major no-code software companies such as Adalo, Glide, and Make, as well as some of the most skilled no-code creators around. Whether you are experienced or just starting out, we would be delighted if you joined us to discuss all things related to no-code development.

This event is the ideal opportunity to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, showcase your own projects, ask any questions you may have, and receive assistance with any obstacles you are encountering.

The meetup is scheduled for today at the following times:

11 pm in Thailand
5 pm in Central Europe
11 am Eastern Time
10 am Central Time
8 am Pacific Time

Be sure to register for the NoCode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma and mark your calendars.

I am eagerly anticipating your attendance!

Sincerely,
Axel

Hey @Axta I’d love to attend today! I had registered for the full series but I just received an email saying the event was canceled for today. Is this still on? If so, how can I access? It looks like my calendar invite was canceled.

Hello NoCoders!

I am thrilled to announce that we are hosting an online gathering today for those interested in developing without coding! We have some fantastic guests who will be joining us, including people from major no-code software companies such as Adalo, Glide, and Make, as well as some of the most skilled no-code creators in the field. We warmly invite you to join us, whether you are a seasoned pro or just getting started, to discuss everything related to no-code development.

This event provides an excellent opportunity to keep up with the latest trends, present your own projects, ask any questions you may have, and receive support with any obstacles you are facing.

The meetup is scheduled for today at the following times:

11 pm in Thailand
5 pm in Central Europe
11 am Eastern Time
10 am Central Time
8 am Pacific Time

Don’t forget to register for the NoCode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma and add it to your schedule.

I am looking forward to your participation!

Best regards,
Axel

Hello nocoders!

You’re invited to our virtual meetup tomorrow!

Join us to connect with like-minded individuals, learn from industry experts, and share your own insights on no code tools.

Our event is open to all levels of experience, and you can expect to hear about the latest trends, learn new tips and network with potential collaborators.

The meetup starts tomorrow at:
11pm - Thailand
5pm - Central Europe
11am - Eastern
10am - Central
8am - Pacific

Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your horizons and build valuable connections. Register now at Nocode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma.

Best regards,
Axel

Hey there NoCoders!

​We’re thrilled to invite you to our virtual meetup tomorrow, where you’ll get the chance to mingle with fellow enthusiasts, learn from top-notch experts, and share your own genius insights on no code tools.

​Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, our event is open to everyone, and you can look forward to discovering the latest trends, picking up nifty tricks, and networking with potential collaborators who could help take your ideas to the next level.

​The meetup kicks off tomorrow at different times depending on your location, so make sure you’ve marked your calendar:
11pm - Thailand
5pm - Central Europe
11am - Eastern
10am - Central
8am - Pacific

​This is a rare opportunity to broaden your horizons and make valuable connections with like-minded folks. Don’t let it slip away! Head over to Nocode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma to secure your spot now.

​Cheers,
Axel.

Hello NoCoders!

We are excited to announce that our virtual nocode meetup is happening again today. We have registered individuals who work at major nocode software companies such as Adalo, Glide, and Make, as well as some of the top nocode creators.

The meetup will be an excellent opportunity for you to keep up with the latest trends, share your ongoing projects, ask questions to overcome any obstacles, and more!

Join us today at:

11pm - Thailand

5pm - Central Europe

11am - Eastern

10am - Central

8am - Pacific

Sign up at Nocode virtual meetup (weekly) · Luma and make sure to note the date on your calendar.

In case you haven’t joined our nocode chat, you can do so here: Join Nocodeshare Community on Geneva!

Looking forward to seeing you today!

Axel.