Map Display fullscreen

I want to make a web page and display my locations on a map. Since we don’t have maps on Glidepags, unfortunately, I made a mobile app and displayed them on a map view. I thought I can easily turn on the default desktop view and display them on the big screen.

When I did that, this is how the map is being shown. Is there any other alternative to fix that?

I would try using an inline list on a Map layout.

4 Likes

Desktop view in apps will place the list on the left side and once you select a pin and view it’s details, those details will display on the right while still keeping the map visible on the left. This is by design. To clarify what @ThinhDinh mentioned, you need to use a detail style layout instead of a map style layout for your tab. Then you can place an inline list in the details screen and set that inline list to use a map style layout. A screen that’s configured as a details layout instead of one of the list layouts will default to centered, filling the whole screen.

4 Likes

I initially tried that but it wasn’t displaying the whole map. It was showing me a list view. Then it just showed me the map for the location on the first row.

Tried making a new single row glide table and added the inline list to that table and now it is working

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.