🆕 Looks like we have a new dashboard!

This new dashboard looks so much cleaner!

Btw why limit to 2000 free rows (Free rows earned by referrals) only?

7 Likes

Did free rows increase to 2k or is that just some weird tool they are using for app boosts. Lol…as im typing this…I literally finished and posted and ur link popped up explaining it.

1 Like

That’s for showcasing the free rows earned by you from referrals

Lol yeah, I made an edit to the link

1 Like

I want to see the new interface for the editor and tablet view.

4 Likes

Yeah the tablet/desktop view is vital because Glide is also focused on promoting internal business apps and most businesses prefer apps on desktops.
The desktop view that’s currently available is doable but some improvements could make Glide invincible.

2 Likes

Lol…some…

That’s where I’m waiting for too because I have to redo all the instruction videos I made :wink:

1 Like

So apparently some of us are so dweeby that even though we go out and celebrate New Year’s Eve with friends, we come home at 1am and check the Glide community boards before turning in only to find out that new features have rolled out then are too excited to sleep. Thank you @david & Co. And Happy New Year! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Does this mean 2000 rows in total for all your free apps?or is it like Manan say, just the referral rows?

Hey @PabloMFalero
What I meant to say was that in the new dashboard they have shown a progress bar to display how many free rows you have earned through referrals and the maximum value is 2000.

3 Likes

Perfect, it got me scared for a moment :joy:

2 Likes

The limit is fake. It’s just there so we can make a cool progress meter, to give you something to aim for!

4 Likes

Yeah, I had this doubt yesterday

Love this dashboard :heart_eyes:

Small request - ability to re-order teams/folders on the left side of the app library would be great :pray:

7 Likes

And ability to dismiss the suggested templates at the bottom of the library

7 Likes

+1

Also, the ability to reorganize apps.

2 Likes

yeah, they just create unwanted clutter

4 Likes