New Dashboard Design (April, 6th)

Glide has updated the dashboard design now.
In addition to making it more organized on the right side, they are offering 14 days for some apps in the PRO version for you to test. These are the ones below in the image
Very good marketing idea! :fire:

Btw, how are you guys? How long I haven’t been here! :grin:

Open app link easily too, awesome done!

Btw, you guys are experiencing an 8k Ultra High Resolution Screenshot in the first screenshot as @Mishta_P shared here

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing…

We missed you (well I did :wink:)

Hope you are keeping well.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Rosewebstudio! Missed you all too!
Actually I was read and following the topics, but hadnt have time to stop as before

2 Likes

Btw, you guys are experiencing a 8k Ultra High Resolution Screenshot in the first screenshot as @Mishta_P shared here

A couple more dashboard improvements coming Thursday as well.

9 Likes

Thats the way we like it!

3 Likes

Show the numbers of apps in My Apps and each Team, and the icon to open the app without get into it, was super needed! Thanks for that!

The almost legendary folders … maybe?

2 Likes

Small detail: team owner can now transfer apps to other teams.

12 Likes

Great! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Awesome! :clap:t3:

Sounds great. Hopefully it automatically transfers any payment plan too. My favorite days last week involved the transfer a Pro app into a team folder: Multiple fails, chase for support, Cancel, chase for credit, transfer, wait for Pro, restore shortcut links, etc…

2 Likes

No, we have no plans to improve support for transferring legacy Pro subscriptions, if that’s what you’re referring to.

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! Looking forward to see the new changes on thursdayy!!

2 Likes

It’s Thursday… :wink: L.O.L.

1 Like

Sick! I haven’t been in this forum for about a month, but Glide has definitely improved!

Also - not sure if this was mentioned - renaming teams?!?!?!

1 Like

:star: Star your Highlight Apps inside a Team

4 Likes

Yay! That was my feature request!!!

5 Likes

Just a minor design thing - the star is small and hard to see - could it be bigger? It might be too close to the borders.

2 Likes

meh, no pleasing some people :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you tried it?
It’s very obvious once you’ve starred one, and starred apps get moved into their own sub-folder (which is the best part!) :laughing:

1 Like