Location picker in android phone

Hello,
Someone ever had a problem with location picker
on an android phone?
Either the button does not activate when pressed, or the search for the location remains in a loop.
however the location is activated on the phone
Tthk you.

1 Like

Is location activated for the browser?

1 Like

Hello,

Yes i did activate it in chrome but still nothing happend

OK. One last thing I would check is to make sure you didn’t inadvertently block location for the individual site. You’ll have to go into Settings > Site Settings > Location > Blocked to see if you have your site added to the blocked list.

Hi,
No site is blocked.
The application works without any problem on an iPhone, but hangs on some Samsung models. especially the new models "Galaxy A21s in my case

Not really sure then. I would make sure you are using Chrome and not Samsung’s browser. Other than that, all I can think of is a phone restart and maybe clearing browser cache. I just tried on one of my apps that has the location switch and it worked.

Also make sure that the switch has a column and row to update.

[quote=“Jeff_Hager, post:6, topic:19522, full:true”]
Not really sure then. I would make sure you are using Chrome and not Samsung’s browser ==> I am using chrome as my default browser

Other than that, all I can think of is a phone restart and maybe clearing browser cache. I just tried on one of my apps that has the location switch and it worked. ==> even restarting the phone and clearing the cache it still does not work

Also make sure that the switch has a column and row to update. ==> yes there is everything
[/quote].

1 Like

Hi, I just checked it a second time.
This is indeed a chrome browser issue that blocks localization.
It works now.
thx a lot

4 Likes