Link two checkboxes from different sheets

You wouldn’t have this problem if the email was being written to the form response sheet. The only time I’ve seen the form not write the user’s email is when they weren’t signed in. Also your detail view for the user’s sheet should be filtered by signed in user, so the user is only viewing their own record. My only thought at this point is for you to follow the steps I outlined above, then create screenshots of your relation column, lookup column, the form button settings, and the list of components on your form.

Good! Thanks you! Now I will do everything!

I did everything as you said, everything works! But here the problem is in writing the email adress! That is, when the user clicks the button to become a seller, he throws him to the policy page where he puts the checkbox and clicks the button, after that he throws it to the admin panel. But here the problem is that the policy record itself is already written in the table and it is not updated email adress too, but as soon as you start editing and sending it, then it is saved again in the same cell and the email is overwritten.

At the moment, if I go into my personal account and click the “become a supplier” button, I go to the agreement sheet with the mail boxes, checkbox and the letter of agreement, check the box and press the button, then my email is not recorded!!! But if I click to edit this sheet, I’ll change anything, even send one letter, then my email will overwrite the previous one in the same cell.

That means you are not using a form button like you said you were and like I instructed. A form will write a new row each time its submitted.

That’s why I ask for screenshots of all of your settings. Otherwise I can only take your word for it.

Hi Jeff!
Can help me?!) There are two columns: Countries and cities!
How to make sure that when choosing a country in the first drop-down list, in the second you can choose the cities of this country ???

Ok I have received your personal message as well, I will make a test data to show you what you need to do, later today.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try to do as you showed!)

1 Like