Link to screen from table or text

Because I dont want my viewers have to scroll accross tabs, I have a menu page using images (screen shot below) and by clicking on an image it takes them to another screen / page.
Is there a way that I can do the same but linking from text rather that a graphic, ideally in a table?

Yes, you could do it several ways…but…

What is your action on each image? Is it a Link to screen or a Navigate to tab? Does it link to the same sheet, or is each section a different sheet?
It might become really complicated depending on how your app is set up. If it’s a Link to Screen action, then any changes may destroy any of those linked screens. If it’s a navigate to tab, then you may be ok.

Ideally, I would have used a Compact List, because it’s the exact same look as you have with the images, but it’s a list derived from rows in a sheet. If all of your buttons link to the same sheet, then it’s a little easier since you can have independent screen configuration for list items.

Overall, before making any changes, I think we need to better understand how each image button is set up, where it’s linking to, and details about the sheet each button links to.

2 Likes

Hi
Thanks for your input…
If you click on “Menu” at the bottom of the page you can see the graphic links page and follow the actions ! -