Link to Screen Consistently Breaks

My app’s URL: https://www.jciondeck.com/

Ok so everytime I make my images link to the Users Tab/Page and have a set screen name for it I spend 6 hours building these links and their screens. After 2 days the link to screen jumps to another Sheet Tab/Page. I have spent well over 30 hours redoing these every couple of days. Here is where it is sending these links currently, This is what it reset itself to:

They were going to:

Now for the 4th time I have to redo these links. If I can’t get this to work consistently I will have to switch this app to Adalo.

Mark is looking at this bug now, and has an idea for how to fix it.

3 Likes

When you guys figure out what causes it can you please let me know. Even if I have to do something differently it’s better than having to redo them again. Do you guys have on your end any way to revert an app to a previous version that maybe you might have stored?

i had same problem, and what it was that i have filter formula on that sheet that was filtering out items, so row ID is the same but values changes, i worked around that filter and took it out, now link is good.
only problem is link must to a list, if is tab home screen it will copy link to the App not to the tab… i hope they will fix it.

This has been ongoing for 2 weeks now. No filters, just a link that changes randomly.

are you sure you dont have any filter, lookup… any formula that will affect row data in google sheet?

I mean no offense when I say this to you, but I am 100% positive. This is literally my 95th Glide app I have made in the last 6 months.

1 Like

no offense taken, now i have problem… relation column is not working, the ones i created before are ok, i am trying to add new one and is not showing related items…?!

@Drearystate Could you please send me a support link and tell me exactly where the screen is that changes?

Does this happen only with custom actions?