Limit of times per day to click a button and check the checkbox

Ok… I think I get what you are saying… lets’s limit selections to 10 a day… and catch this guy’s IP and navigator :wink: so you can ban them from your app.
Do you want to do it?

1 Like

We have to personas - who pay the bills - the donators and the owners of bills - who are the beneficiaries

They create a profile. I request to login using e-mail.
I developed a complete app if I say so my self, but I’m intermediate dev.
BTW I still don’t receive anything of the amount paid. I do it to help people.

Awesome!! Let´s go! I’m not a beginner here, so u can give me the tip and I’ll try to do it by myself.
Today I’m really sad, and upset with this situation! tks so much in advance for your help and attention!

ok, I’ll help you… but not in public chat… let’s go to google meet or zoom… let me know

Or you can email me:

structureartdigital@gmail.com

Oh man u r kidding! Really!? I don’t to bother u! I’m worry about your bill now :wink:

What bill? I’m not gonna charge you lol… is better on Zoom

Ok… let’s continue here… so you are saying that they have to log in, and you have the email for those who are paying?

yeap yeap! when they press the button I save the e-mail who pressed the button.

When they press the button, record the date and email…
next…

1. add a column with a current date
  2. add an if-else column to check if the recorded click is on the current day… if yes, then 1; if no, then 0

Yes. I save the current date and the e-mail of who pressed the button, already.
I don’t know how to use NOW function.

Btw u got e-mail @gmail

So let’s do Zoom? ok… give me 5 min… i wanna smoke before we connect… lol

1 Like

Man! I don’t have words to tk u for your precious time to help me in Zoom!
It was a great honor to talk with an expert like u and give me all the instructions clearly.

Tk u so much again for your huge kindness and availability!

1 Like

You are welcome… Let me know if you have more questions… now you know how to reach me.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.