Our community is the foundation of so much of what we do at Glide. We’re so grateful for every bug report, feature request, and that we receive on this forum. Sometimes we even worry that @Jeff_Hager and @George_B have become addicted to helping others here!
We’re a young company and very few people know about us yet, but we have a lot to offer and we’re a leading player in the emerging trend of ‘no-code’ app development. This is a huge story that hasn’t broken yet in any of the major news outlets. The people who like to make predictions in Silicon Valley tend to list ‘no-code’ at the top of their lists for 2020, for what that’s worth.
I’d like to collaborate with you on breaking this story, but in a community-driven way. I’m looking for ten community members who will work directly with me to get stories published in local news about your apps built with Glide.
- You’ve built an app with Glide for your community, local business, etc.
- You’re non-technical, but you had a specific idea or insight that you were able to bring to life with Glide.
- Your app is a success–people are actually using it!
If you find someone to cover this story, I am at your disposal for a phone call or Skype to explain Glide, no-code, discuss your app project, etc. If you’re interested, here’s what you should do:
- Figure out the local news source that could cover this story
- Find their story submission/contact form
- Submit a story idea about the app you’ve built and the impact it’s had on your community
- Include these links about Glide: Glide in 90 seconds and Launch Article.
- Tell them that Glide’s CEO (me!) is available to talk to them about it at any time.
If they respond with interest, give them my email: email@example.com
Anyone who gets a story published with a link to glideapps.com before April 1 will get a year of Glide Pro, a Glide t-shirt, and a free ticket to our first Glide conference (we haven’t planned one yet but we will!).
I look forward to telling our stories together!