Hi everyone! When I click on a tab to edit it, the right-hand side menu pops up but the left-hand side menu where I have my tabs, menu, screen & data options, etc. automatically disappears.
I’ll attach a picture below and would be really grateful if someone could tell me what I’m doing wrong and how I can get the left-hand side menu back! Thanks.
This is unusual behavior. Here are ideas to troubleshoot:
- Reload your page.
- Exit your project and enter it again.
- Exit your project and enter another one. Same problem?
- Sign out of Glide and sign back in.
- Try another browser tab, another browser.
- Unplug any external monitors.
- In your browser, adjust the zoom factor.
- In your browser, empty the cache specifically for go.glideapps.com and all associated URLs.
- Are you working on a tablet? If so, try switching to a laptop?
I’m running out of ideas.
Ive been experiencing this lately as well on a new build. It doesnt always happen but is definitely an issue. I will try the troubleshooting steps above and see if one off them makes a difference.
I had a very similar issue, except in my case it was the right hand panel that was disappearing. It would disappear as soon as the app finished loading in the builder, and there was no way to get it back.
I say was, because I submitted a support ticket for it last week, and I received word from Glide a few hours ago that a fix was deployed.
And yes, in my case the deployed fix has resolved the issue.
Your issue is not exactly the same as mine, but it does sound possibly related. Is it still happening?
If yes, and you’ve tried all the things that @nathanaelb suggested, I would log a Support Ticket.