Lawyers near me - all in one find a lawyer app

Lawyers near me

Please read key template features

Highlight

• The use of “inline lists” instead of the choice or action text or button components to organise and show data!

• IEN – As no IOS IPN for glide chats, the app uses instant email notification to notify parties of chat requests.

• All latest glide features

https://lawyersnearme.glideapp.io/

6 Likes

Nice idea, but just speaking for myself - I try to stay away from lawyers :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:rofl: me too!

1 Like

Actually, maybe you could modify the app to be like a “Lawyer Early Warning System”. So if you get within 5km of a Lawyer then an alarm goes off and you have time to escape :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks for my next app idea.

I have a plan to create similar App for India, especially for our city.

Looks great @Wiz.Wazeer. Thank you for sharing it. Is it going to be on Template Store? I would be happy to buy the template once I start working on this project

Btw, I am a Lawyer :grin:, I will be the first person to report this app. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: @Pratik_Shah

Already submitted. I’ll update on outcome, If and when approved.

Pls read the key template features. Being a lawyer I think you will appreciate some of the things I have added to help lawyers and law firms.

@Wiz.Wazeer Thank you

Yes absolutely, the features are beyond my expectations and that is the reason I felt to buy template rather than creating my own App. I liked all the features.

1 Like

Just approved. Thank you support team!

Flaming_Moe's_75.JPG :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

One thing I was curious about – how will the app ensure lawyers listed are qualified and reputable? Maybe there could be a verification system or a way for users to leave reviews? Building trust with users is key!