Language automate translation

Hello guys,
Any one discovered to add a social media button share vertically on glide?

Also how can I add truspilot review on glide neither providers?

Thanks in advanced
Regards

So you want multiple options to share right on the screen instead of a show sharing options action?

Hi,

Yes this what I was planning for! To share individual advertising if would be possible?

Regards

I don’t think that’s possible as of now. A thought of a workaround would be built around something like intent links.

Hi,
What about if I’m using iPhone?
Or using it from desktop, on inline pages if it would be possible?

Regards

I’m not sure if the “intent” links are the same across browsers. Also, what content do you want to share?

Hi,
Is a image and text probably

Regards

In my experience, I have never been able to share images through the show sharing options, not sure if an “intent” link can do that as well so to sum it up, we have no native Glide solutions for this, also no workarounds proposed as far as I aware.

Hi,
can any one tell please why i’m see the link /storage.googleapis.com/glide some subunit form on the browser as i have pro paid but are not all, I have upload i screenshot bellow

ThanksLINK ISSUE

Probably because you’re pointing the title field to an image column?

Hi,

Is happened on the first image, but if I’ll leave the first image empty this link will disappeared

Any idea?

Regards

You can just point the screen title part (right-hand side panel) in your screen to a different column. Have you done that?

Hi,

No haven’t would be possible if you can provide a screenshot pls?

Regards

Here’s an example.

May we know what action leads you to that screen? If it’s a link to screen action it might be a bit different.

Hiya

Is all images

If you can attach some screenshots of the title settings or a video it would be great. Thank you.

Hello mate thanks for the idea you right was pointed on the pic,

I need your help please again was wondering to set up sign users before filling the form as is currently now there is no sign in before filling a form, also as users sign in from the main is editable to every one shouldn’t be like this thought

Thanks in advanced

How is your onboarding flow currently setup?

Hiya,

Is public

What does your “form” do in your app? What table does it write to? Can you explain more about your desired flow.