John Peel Sessions App

Hello

I’m working on an app to allow users to access the public available John Peel Sessions (organized by Band or Artist).

I plan to make it freely available to the users and also in the template store

You can use this link to access it : https://johnpeelsessions.glideapp.io/

Please check the Tab “Artists” and give, if possible, feedback and suggestions (take in consideration that I already exceed the number of lines available on the free plan)

I really thank all your time and interest

Keep cool

António

Ps. If you are wondering who John Peel was, please check this link: https://youtu.be/j_aUFuZA9oo

8 Likes

Hi welcome to the community!

Just accessed it. Impressive. Good work! Thanks for sharing with us!

Thank you for your support.

Keep Cool

António

1 Like

Did you know I recorded 5 John Peel Sessions? :wink:
Plus: Johns wife is running the John Peel Centre, they are doing a crowdfunder on August 30 which would have been John’s 81st birthday. Maybe nice to combine it or interesting for them anyway!

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is a shame, are you planning to go to a paid version?

@Antonio_Lopes great app just lost over an hour listening to some old favourites! Thx

3 Likes

Good job, well done.
May I ask how did you insert the more option in text field to open up the view?
It is an interesting feature, thanks

Gio

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks, super!

1 Like

Great!!! :smiley:…I only could find 1 of them (i´ve already added the tracklist and more info)… could you please send me (if available) the links of the others Peel Sessions… and a band photo.

I was planning to make it public on John´s birthday… good suggestion I will contact Johns wife.

Keep Cool

I´m trying to cut all the costs possible because it will be free to the users… but i think before I make it public i will have to use a boost (+ 500 rows) or a pro version because i expect that the database will increase… do you have any suggestion?

Keep cool

Nice to hear that @ Brad_Legassick… i had the same feeling in the last months… as been a wonderful exploration of old and new favourites.

Thanks for all the support… if you have any suggestion… please drop me a line.

Keep cool

Thanks @GioRinaldi for the feedback.

I think @Jeff_Hager already reply to your question.

Keep Cool

2 Likes

Thanks @Jeff_Hager for the quick and clear reply.

Keep Cool

1 Like

I understand money is an issue, but at the same time a John Peel Sessions app needs as much sessions as possible :wink: I’ll do some thinking too!

Here you find all, a playlist with all of them.

Two of my favorite sources are:

Thanks!!!

I´ve already add all the sessions to the database (with the tracklist) linking also to your band app.

Keep Cool

1 Like

They also my main sources of sessions.

Keep cool