It is possible to make a reservation system

no. i mean a live streaming tool.
so that students can view live.

yeah, same thingā€¦well, i would just stream live from youtube, if glide added that they would have to change their servers and it would definitely cost us more.

1 Like

thatā€™s true.

But I would just sign up for free youtube account, stream live and have that video link embedded as a video, kids wouldnt know it was youtube. and its at no cost to you.

Yeah.
Thatā€™s a really great idea.

2 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

+1 for that.

3 Likes

@Wiz.Wazeer @Drearystate @Darren_Murphy Thank you for the mention. Iā€™ve had a lot of personal stuff going on in my life, so Iā€™ve only been picking and choosing the easier issues that I can respond to from my phone. @Drearystate, youā€™ve got the easy stuff down. Hopefully when I have some more free time I can chip in some more. :wink:

5 Likes

Yes!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: see what did I tell you @Drearystate Jeff is Jeff - selfless and very special !!!

1 Like

I got all the stuff down sir :slight_smile: But thank you.

2 Likes

Sorry to learn of your personal issues in life. Iā€™ve had nothing but bad news in last two months. Testing times. Always light :bulb: at the end of the tunnel. Itā€™s just that sometimes that tunnel seems to have no end in sight.

1 Like

ohh great thanks, I can limit access with roles for exmaple to see details or change status

1 Like

That was just a quick demoā€¦you donā€™t need a google sheet for that sort of appā€¦Use Glide Tablesā€¦But if you donā€™t feel too comfortable using Glide Tables, stick to google sheets.

Yes you can limit access and what notā€¦everything you need to know is available in the Glide documentation library ā€¦just type in Glide documentation in your browser to view all the docs. Best of luck!