It is possible to make a reservation system

Lol, I appreciate that. I actually have to rebuild my entire kiosk app. The compound actions broke…

The links just say None, when I tried to set them back up they refused to change from None. I had to delete the action and recreate it and in turn recreate every screen.

1 Like

Luis, A great way to move forward with the amazing job that Wiz did so far is set the inline lists to create a action and have the 1st part of the action set the column to the choice chosen, then 2nd part just go to details as usual. By doing it this way you will only have to build the next screen once off of that details page. If you link to screen or anything else other than that you will be building a new screen for every single seat you have…that would take far too long. If you need more clarification on this step please let me know and I will provide screen shots as well as a break down.

1 Like

You should contact support team. Your not doing anything wrong I know. It’s happening to all of us. Also waiting for you to finish that tree decoration app.

I literally just finished it and in doing so I made it so I can add as many dealerships to the kiosk as needed. It was something I was going to have to do anyways.

1 Like

Wiz…this is my support team as far as I’m concerned, If you, ThinhDinh, Myself, or Robert Pettito can’t figure it out I just assume it’s not possible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:slight_smile: agree 100%

1 Like

Wiz…I am not going to be able to finish that game. I was looking at what I have left and I just don’t have the time. If you want I can send to you what I have and maybe you can make something of it. The drawings and animations took quite some time as it was.

1 Like

I’m not a games guy. :pensive:! I was really looking forward to this magic of yours. Now you’ve bombed my hope out of existence. I was thinking a happy new year for kids or something. I’m quite sure what you’ve built hasn’t been done before with glide. But never mind! I’d love to take it on but I don’t understand game apps the way you and Robert do. I can wait. I’d mess it up. When I saw the video clip my reaction was a genuine “wow”.

Damn you…I will work on this…I will get it done somehow :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Great :+1:. That’s the spirit. I’m thinking a happy new year 2021. Submit it to template store. I can see it being copied left right and centre !

One name amongst many other names deserves special mention: Jeff.

1 Like

True…I never talk to Jeff though…I don’t know why…

2 Likes

He is special amongst specials. He is very approachable. But I really haven’t seen you looking for help. Maybe that’s why.

1 Like

True I don’t normally, but the 3 of you normally respond to my posts or add to them, he normally doesn’t

2 Likes

Hmmmm, could it be because he is moving from thread to thread. He hardly ever takes a moments rest. Let’s see if he responds @Jeff_Hager!

1 Like

LOL, we will see

2 Likes

You know one thing I’ve noticed about this place is we have a lot of academics, especially teachers. You’re constantly learning something new everyday, which is really helpful.

3 Likes

That does seem to be the case, I’m glad teachers are doing what they can to help their students. Teachers are some of the most resourceful people I have ever met.

1 Like

Certainly.
And i have been designing a template and i realized that it would be great if we could embed a video streaming tool in Glide itself without the need to go to external links.
So online classes feel more comfortable.
But still Glide is really great.

1 Like

Are you refering to the video tool? With that you can play videos directly in Glide from the link

1 Like