I’m new on Glide: it looks like a fast way to develop an urgent App that we need to offer to our subscribers. We are free to choose the Pro plan or even the Private Pro plan, but I’m not quite sure if Glide can satisfy the following requirements:
The App is a sort of private journal for at least 100 subscribers with future forecast to 500.
Each subscriber can write some daily notes and values (approx. 5 notes and 5 values) that are not shared (private data).
Each day they can read from us a few common suggestions or access other info with text or link to our website that we will store weekly in the table (for all of them).
Each user will have a summary page with trend or graph showing their progress.
Is Glide ok with:
- concurrent daily users and limits: are ok with our needs?
- subscribers-only access via password
- subscribers will write/read only their own data. Personal daily data will be stored for 1 year or at least 6 months.
- Where are personal data stored (our Google sheet or Glide sheet or customer device?)
- Which Glide plan do you suggest?
Thanks a lot for your help!