šŸš€ Introducing Glide 2.0

Great work! Love the speed of new features. Glide is really a life changing product!

4 Likes

This is beyond awesome! Super excited to check out the new updates and hats off to the entire Glide team!!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the incredible work you are doing!

3 Likes

Have you been grateful today for participating in this? :sparkles:

What a gorgeous video! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome on board the community !

1 Like

Awesome Glide!

iā€™m lostā€¦ where the updates??? everything looks the same as yesterday.

:arrow_down:

2 Likes

i still remember having to type rel=a2:b2 or something like that in the header of the google sheet column in order to relate two sheets. this is more like glide 3.0 :smiley:

6 Likes

This brings me back to those memories. This was how us users make multiple relations back then. Time flies.

5 Likes

:joy: thatā€™s the one. Amazing what is possible now with glide.

1 Like

I have been preaching glide apps to people around me offline ever since I started using it 6 months ago. Good work!

Bom dia, eu gostaria de ter mais opƧƵes de graficos no glide. Pois, preciso apresentar os dados utilizando grĆ”fico de linha para cruzar informaƧƵes, o problema Ć© que os modelos disponiveis ainda nĆ£o possibilitam isso.

Gostaria de algo assimā€¦

att,
blayver2016@gmail.com

Amazing progress! Glide is one of the best tools around. @david Can you give us any insights as to when we will be able to configure and design tablet screens? This year? Fingers crossed.

@Blayver_NB search through the forum for quickchart.io. Plenty of ways to integrate different charts into a glide app.

2 Likes

Productivity Status :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Muito bemā€¦ Vou estudar sobre esse assuntoā€¦ Obrigado pelo apoio.

2 Likes

Am so impressed, Dave & Glide team - phenomenal product output!