I’m experiencing inconsistent behavior when adding and editing columns to glide tables. Just spun up a new app using glide tables only. You can see the support link below.
In the table called CYCLING LOG I successfully added a few columns, but now when I try to keep adding, the builder behaves oddly: It adds a column, but does not launch the properties window for that new column. So, I click on the arrow next to NEW COLUMN and select EDIT… nothing happens.
I’m unable to edit the properties. I can’t delete the column either. I then tried to edit properties for existing columns and sometimes I can, but sometimes I can not.
I suspected poor connection to glide server, so exited the APP and re-entered. The only difference is that IF I’ve tried to delete the column prior to exiting, now upon re-launching, I find the column is gone (where it had not deleted previously).
My app’s URL: Glide