šŸ•µ In Staging - Spying All New Features in Glide

I guess itā€™s a way to keep testing the app without the side bars as people already asked here.

And for me, @Robert_Petitto and so other guys who record tutorial, template videos and so on, can easily recording without the side bars. Thatā€™s cool!

5 Likes

I imagine this is for screens too small to display the entire Tablet mode.

1 Like

Cool preparing for the management of Tablet mode.

I managed to make a Detail style tab in the left part of the screen :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know how the final version will be, but itā€™s already a good start.

2 Likes

@Manu.n are you able to create the design on both the left and right portions of the screens? What about the tab placement? Can you put the tabs on the left portion of the screen?

Hello @Steven
Yes it is possible to create a different design between the left part and the right.
But itā€™s still in staging, so you have to be careful about the procedures and options.

@Manu.n good to know! Is there a way to have something shown on mobile and NOT tablet, and vice versa?

For the moment itā€™s like now, itā€™s the same tab for mobile and tablet. Only the placement organization changes.

New Action in preparation

Delete Row :smiley: :grinning: :smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grinning: :grinning: :smile: :smile: :laughing: :grin: :smile:

I did a little test with a Glide table and it works great, even the relations

Action Delete Row

17 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks, you must keep a close eye on staging, you have spotted at lot of updates lately :+1:

4 Likes

itā€™s on :tada:

8 Likes

Delete Row is going to revolutionize my Gamification app.

Time to put out an updated Gamification 2021 series!

8 Likes

Sometimes itā€™s the simpler things that give the most pleasure, especially after months of waiting.

One of the processes of gamification is to involve users as actors in a project, most often with rewards.
Itā€™s a bit like the story of the donkey and the carrot, but in modern times. I leave you the choice between the donkey and the carrot.

1 Like

10 Likes

Please let it be soonā€¦ :pray:

1 Like

Has someone ever discovered how the information appears in sheets after scanning?

Does it turn a link? How can we use it again?

Depends on data Iā€™m guessing. Most often itā€™s number text or a link.

My expectation is that it will decode whatever information is embedded in the QR code, which then becomes available to useā€¦ at least I hope thatā€™s what it will do.

2 Likes

I believe thatā€™s what it did when I tried that out several months ago.

2 Likes

Hopefully all types of barcodes will be available (PDF417ā€¦)