In-App Filter confusion

I create a new tab and select List Style.
As soon as I edit the list the breadcrumbs say TabName > Inline List.
Under Options there are no In-App Filter settings.
Is this expected behaviour?

I must be missing something obvious but I’d be most grateful if someone pointed it out. Thanks.

I see that you have a filter… you are confused because this is a main TAB list not a detail screen list

1 Like

This is your in-app filter:

2 Likes

Thanks very much. Clearly I need glasses :smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much. I may have not have mentioned it was the “In-App Filter” I was looking for which I gather is deprecated in favour of “Show Filter”. I might have been looking at out of date documentation. sorry for wasting people’s time.

1 Like

Not super pleased with the usability of the result. I guess most folk use custom detail screens. I’m assuming there is no way to specify multiple filter criteria based on many posts I’ve read.

Yeah, it’s fairly limited to one column for filtering.

1 Like

you need to use your own filters… you can make them from the choice component or inline list… then use the filter to apply. You have to be on the detail view.

1 Like

Guessing this Pages. Looks great. I thank your for your tip about how to do what I need in terms of UX expectation. Much appreciated.

no… you cant do that magic in Pages LOL… this is a free Glide App with a little rich text component CSS

1 Like

Thanks @Jeff_Hager and @Uzo for helping me out. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Great. Something to aspire to, eh. Once again, thanks for the uplift.

you can find some of my tricks here:

Thanks. I’ll take a closer look

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.