This is the disclaimer displayed to users in the Members panel in Teams. A critical missing piece is: Members can publish, share, copy, and duplicate the app.
For Teams (formerly Orgs) to begin functioning as collaboration space v.1, some basic requirements:
App owner rights
- Only app owner (hopefully soon) can move apps between Teams, or out of Teams and back to My Apps.
- Only owner can: edit app, publish, enable copying, share, duplicate, delete app, delete the team, add other members.
- Can: edit app, add new members.
- Cannot: Move app out of the team.
- Needs permission (below) to: publish, enable copying, share, duplicate and copy the app.
- Cannot delete the app, other members, or the team.
Sharing / Publishing Permissions
who can publish app? (only app owner / team / assign members)
who can share app? (only app owner / team / assign members)
who can duplicate app? (only app owner / team / assign members)