🤩 Images in Choice Components!

:tada: Rejoice!

You can now add images to choice components! Currently available in Glide Pages and coming soon to Glide Apps.

This is one of the BEST feature releases of 2022! Thank you Glide!

CleanShot 2022-07-07 at 20.16.52

17 Likes

SUPERB!!! Thanks for sharing, Bob.

cool!

Pretty cool!
But what does it mean when i choose Write to: Relation? Actually nothing changing

God damn yes !!!

This is SUPER COOL :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!!

Coolio!

Ya, I think writing to a relation is related to this post from @david:

Yes, but the application in the screenshot does not contain a connection with AT.
It would probably be interesting to have such functionality with Glide tables

Do we know when it’s gonna be available in the mobile apps ? can’t wait for that, need a lot :smiley: !

1 Like

If I were to guess, probably within the next few months (could be be sooner).

1 Like

Hello, i create a new app and i see we can add image on the list, but in a old app i cant see that.

Someone have an idea ?

Here screens:

Here as u can see this is my old app and we dont see the possibility to add img

Here as u can see we can add img in the choice list

Not all apps have been converted to the new computation model yet. Your app may be in a team folder that still uses the older glide code. You’ll either have to wait until Glide finishes rolling it out, or migrate your app to a newly created team.

What you mean about “migrate your app to a newly created team” ?

You could transfer your app to a separate team through the Glide dashboard. Newly created teams use the new computation model. Personally I would just wait until Glide updates your app to the new model. If your app is already under a paid team subscription, then it’s more work to transfer it.

2 Likes

Yes it’s in a pro plan, so i just gonna wait, i hope this is gonna be soon :upside_down_face:

1 Like

What should do for a user to receive sound notification when the use have a new row add. It’s only the sender that could receive a sound notification when a new row or an action takes place.
I always follow you on YouTube. Like your videos
I will appreciate if you could help out because it’s very important to users.

You can only send a notification in the form of an email or a text message. Native notification is not possible as of now for Glide.