Hi, we don’t have exactly the same use case, but maybe this approach may help you (since I am totally rebuilding my app, I cannot share an illustrative link).
My Use case:
I have a list of standard recurring challenges among which kids will select some, then define a frequency (cf. your 14 days) to perform each challenge, then a starting date .
Each day while logging, the appropriate challenge has to be displayed according to this initial setup and Today() 's date.
Display is different from a user to another, so must be User Specific columns,ie. only dealt with in DataEditor.
But no Date calculations were possible…
Workaround 8 steps approach:
(1) In DataEditor: User Specific columns ‘Starting Date’ and ‘Frequency’,
(2) In DataEditor: template column on ‘Starting Date’ to reset the date format,
(3) In GSheet: a sheet with all 2020 dates and associated each day number of the year; idem with ‘Today()’ formula,
(4) In DataEditor: Relation to link the ‘Starting Date’ of the [challengeSelect] tab with the tab having the 2020 dates,
(5) In DataEditor: LookUp to bring back the day nb of the related dates (‘Starting Date’ & ‘Today’),
(6) In DataEditor: Maths to do the calculation (Today - startDate / frequency)
(7) In DataEditor: If-then-else displaying TRUE if the ‘mod’ of the division is 0 [calculation to be checked],
(8) In Glide layout: Filter on TRUE in the inline list component … !
Hope this helps