HTML Organized List

I’m trying to define the ordering style of an HTML list I’m using, and I’m following the attribute appropriately - or at least I think I am… below is what I have in the Data Editor and it’s displayed in a Rich Text component:

<ol type="A">
<li>A patent and easily managed airway. Use manual maneuvers (head-tilt / chin-lift or jaw thrust), oropharyngeal suction and/or airway adjuncts (OPA / NPAs) as clinically indicated</li>
<li>Adequate respirations and tidal volume. Use a mouth-to-mask device or bag valve mask (BVM) when clinically indicated. Rescue ventilations via a BVM require the use of a manometer. Waveform / digital capnography is required when paramedics are present</li>
<li>Controlled bleeding. Use direct pressure and/or pressure dressing(s) and/or tourniquet(s) and/or hemostatic dressing(s), as clinically indicated</li></ol>
  1. A patent and easily managed airway. Use manual maneuvers (head-tilt / chin-lift or jaw thrust), oropharyngeal suction and/or airway adjuncts (OPA / NPAs) as clinically indicated
  2. Adequate respirations and tidal volume. Use a mouth-to-mask device or bag valve mask (BVM) when clinically indicated. Rescue ventilations via a BVM require the use of a manometer. Waveform / digital capnography is required when paramedics are present
  3. Controlled bleeding. Use direct pressure and/or pressure dressing(s) and/or tourniquet(s) and/or hemostatic dressing(s), as clinically indicated

I’m using the same code directly above and you can see that it’s ordering it correctly here (A, B, C) but not in the app itself:

Can someone please advise and let me know what I’m doing wrong?

Seems like Glide ignored your ol tag. This should work though.

<li style="list-style-type:upper-alpha">A patent and easily managed airway. Use manual maneuvers (head-tilt / chin-lift or jaw thrust), oropharyngeal suction and/or airway adjuncts (OPA / NPAs) as clinically indicated</li>
<li style="list-style-type:upper-alpha">Adequate respirations and tidal volume. Use a mouth-to-mask device or bag valve mask (BVM) when clinically indicated. Rescue ventilations via a BVM require the use of a manometer. Waveform / digital capnography is required when paramedics are present</li>
<li style="list-style-type:upper-alpha">Controlled bleeding. Use direct pressure and/or pressure dressing(s) and/or tourniquet(s) and/or hemostatic dressing(s), as clinically indicated</li></ol>
3 Likes

Thinh Dinh?? More like “FOR THE WIN” Dinh :muscle: Thank you, sir! :pray: Again, helping me make my app the best it can be!

1 Like

Happy to help :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.