How to Relate items on same column on spreadsheet?

Currently, I am setting up my database, I am making a cost per ingredient on a recipe on glide but I am having an issue with having the recipe title. Is there a way to relate it all to the same column? I tried relations on glide but it didn’t work. Screenshot of the image below.

|

It looks like you have the right data setup here. What do you mean by “relating items” on the same column?

I think you can have a table like this for all ingredients, and in another sheet you have the unique recipes, then you use a relation from that recipes table to the ingredients sheet?

Forgot to mention another portion. Users will be entering their own recipes and ingredients. What i mean is that I want that in the title show only

Overnight Oats, and then show the ingredients together. Right now its treating each line as a separate recipe instead of one recipe.

With your solution of having two sheets one with ingredients and one with unique recipes. How would I go about setting it up so users would be able to add it on their own and have separate recipes?