How to make User Profile a tab

Hello!

I have an app that provides our driver-mentors with a list of the new drivers within the company. When the mentors open the app, the first screen that appears is the tab that has the complete list of drivers. They can go to their User Profile, and it shows them just the drivers that are assigned to them. I attached a screenshot of one of the User Profiles.

What I want is, when a user opens the app, they are shown either the User Profile or a tab that is just like it. I want them to see just their drivers and go to the menu to pull up the complete list of drivers if needed. What would be the best way to go about this?

The default behavior is the app shows the first tab on the bottom menu that is visible to the user.

You can either add row owners to your drivers sheet so that mentors can only see their own drivers, or have a filter.

3 Likes

A simple solution, thank you! I created a new tab with a filter set to only show the signed in user their drivers. Iā€™m the Admin, there are the Mentors role and the User role. Only someone with Mentor as their role can see the My Drivers tab.

Thanks again for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.