How to make a user specific app section

Hi so my app essentially has 4 components (tabs). The first component is simply a tab to fill out a form, the second part shows all the details of the forms separated, the third is a section that acts as a task tracker, and the last component shows the list and number of tasks completed. I want the first two sections of this app to be user specific so that only the person who logs in can see the forms that they have filled in and no one else using the app. But for the tracker component I want it to be the same for everyone so that they can all see the number of tasks completed. How would I go about doing this.

Hello, to establish the visibility of a table for a specific role, you must do the following

1. Set in the table where users are registered a column named ROL
    where you will place the ROL of each user in the case of those who can see table 3 and 4 we will call it an example Admin.
  2. To establish that only screen 3 and 4 can be seen, you must add a visibility condition to these tables, saying that it is only visible when the role is Admin, as follows:
  3. Visibility should be like this
    Rol Admin
    If I can help you with anything else, do not hesitate to write me.

How secure does that need to be?
For the first two sections, would it be okay that other users data is just hidden from view, or does it need to be absolutely inaccessible to the point where it couldn’t even be hacked?

If just hiding from view is good enough, then a simple filter should do the job. Assuming that each task is associated with the creator/owner using an email address or user identifier, you can use that to filter - eg. “where email is signed-in user”

If the data needs to be 100% secure, then the solution is a little more complex.

ps. @DillanMartinez - I don’t think your suggestion actually addresses the stated requirements :wink:

2 Likes

It’s true @Darren_Murphy Too bad, I’ll consider reading several times before suggesting a help.

1 Like