How to Embed Code

Hi,
I would need to integrate an embedded code into a page within glide.
The code looks like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.outdooractive.com/it/embed/220542040/js?mw=true&usr=3n7zo6&key=USR-KSG38FXK-EMWGM3WK-4OSSAGZU"></script>

Is there a different way to allow Glide to interpret the snippet, or is it not possible? I have tried unsuccessfully with RT and Webview.
Thanks in advance to those who will answer me!

May we know what this code is for? I don’t think it’s possible to embed JS for now.

It is a route of an excursion with map, duration, etc.

You need to embed the iFrame with js into a web page (something you create ‘wherever’), then you use a webview to show your page.

But it might be tricky to get a parameterized url into your web page though!

1 Like

I’ve done this with Mark before, you can use brizzy.cloud to embed the script and the use a webview as Mark siggested

2 Likes

Thank you all for the response. The iframe suggestion is what I had tried, but I’m not very favorable to this kind of embedding, working in the cybersecurity field.
The second system is an elegant way to get around the problem, but in my case is not good because the application that generates the snippet takes as reference the domain of my site.
I hope that a valid method of code encapsulation is seriously considered to improve our webapps.

2 Likes