How to create an app for taking Sales Orders

Yeah it’s how I’m configuring it for my news app, showing the latest ones only. People can use a button to access a new screen where they can read older news.

1 Like

Arsenal supporter ? Cool! What you just added solves everything. So I’m assuming provided a date is included, your formula would filter by the latest date and put new added rows on top ?

1 Like

Yeah it works that way. I use a script to automate the date when new rows are added, then use the query to take only the top 16 to the home screen.

Our “team” (mostly me) do the news collection and transfer in one file. I have a script that allows me to push a button, everything would be transferred and shown in the right way for the App file (another spreadsheet), then pushed to the real app.

Arsenal supporter since 2002, 5-year-old me watched Bergkamp’s goal against Newcastle and chose to follow since then lol. I am the head of a pretty big Arsenal community in Vietnam, this app is for them.

1 Like

Wow! Small world. Not a great fan of football myself but when I was one I could never decide between man United and Arsenal. Both great teams.

Okay so you fire script. Let me look into this again. I was thinking of pulling say first 10 items of menu on one tab, but as no date could probably get round it by assigning a descending list of numbers. Would I still need a script?

1 Like

Depends on your logic, a ROW function can help. Please message me if I can help you brother.

1 Like

Tx a lot, bro. I will probably need your help at some stage with another project I’m working on as well. I will message you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Always have time to help you and others! Learned a lot from your apps as well, thanks for that.

1 Like

The one I want to pull the items on is this one. I’ve gone public with this one. Has private chat and covers pretty much everything. Read the terms and conditions lol :joy:

Lawzap.glideapp.io

1 Like

sorry, may i know sample your sheet? my signal wifi slow to access app.
I ike to third option

Check the app above. Is this your first app, if you don’t mind me asking?

Private message me. Need your help. Tx.

1 Like

i have tried thirth: alternative,
I cant success. I want 1 tab only to more AllHeafines…
Have you sample sheet and App???

I don’t have a sheet or copy of the app. But let me do a quick one tab app for you. At work now. Later on today😊. Tx.

Good evening Mariano, a question is happening to me the same also making a store, I can’t get a user to make more than one order a day … did you manage to solve it?

Check your mail

1 Like

Can send me too @Wiz.Wazeer?

Sorry send you what ?

When you replied “check your email” I understood that you had sent an answer to @Mario_Vasquez question. Excuse me.

1 Like

Oh sorry no it was Dklit.

You app looks amazing! Would you be willing to share or sell your template?

1 Like