How to add button bar click as processing

If i click the button bar it didn’t show anything like what we clicked a button.can it been done with css?

When you click/tap a button, the action associated with the button is executed.

What action does yours have?
What do you expect to happen?

2 ways I use to make it clear to users that a click was taken into account:

1. Custom action + show notification
  • Create a custom action associated to your button.
  • Include any action(s) that are to be executed upon a click.
  • As the last action with your custom action, do a “Show notification”. Configure this notification accordingly.
  1. Custom action + set column values + component visibility
  • Create a custom action associated to your button.
  • Include any action(s) that are to be executed upon a click.
  • Within your custom action, do a “Set column values”.
  • Based on the data you just wrote to the table, configure component visibility, like hiding the button and displaying a message. This visibility will stick.

I usually opt for the more straightforward option 1.

Hi

Im not concerned about actions to be executed.it’s about when button is clicked,it’s showing something is processing with progress icon but in button bar actions it’s not showing anything like progress icon.

Are the actions associated to your button not being executed immediately upon click?

Normally they process immediately and there is little to no delay. There is also no way, currently as far as I know, to force a delay or to trigger an action at a future time.

It takes time as I’m creating row for new order. notification are not looking good.anyy css for this?

Have you had a look at the CSS tricks that Lucas and Thinh compiled?

CSS tricks by Lucas & Thinh

I don’t see exactly in this,like the one when button is clicked,which simple and neat.