Help with Action page and running Programs

Hi! I’m having trouble adding more conditions to my app in Glide. The first page of my app is a survey with questions, and when I finish answering them, I press next, which takes me to a page saying that I finished the survey. When the next button is pressed on this screen, I try to make it go to a specific page for certain multiple-choice answers, but I’m not sure how to add more conditions in a single run and make it where you answered. Ex: If 1 is a,b, or c , and 2 is d,e, or f, and 3 is g,h, or i, you go to page 2. Can someone help me with this, please? I’ve been stuck on this for a while. Thank you!

So after the first form, you’re taking them to another form?

Were you using a normal form or a custom form?

The first page was just an introduction page, leading to a multi-question form page.
I took the template it gave me through the app then and added my questions.

I’ve never used the Multi-form template, so I’m not sure how the navigation is setup by default.

But what I would do is use an increment action on a user specific column, then use container visibility conditions based on the value of that column. This makes the action a lot simpler. At most you need two branches - one to step forwards and one to step backwards.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t fully understand what you mean by two branches and the container visibility conditions or increment actions. Is this on the Data, Layout, or Actions tab? Also I’m trying to make actions for a button to follow.

Please check this article to understand more about actions & visibility conditions.

I watched both videos and looked through each article but it doesn’t mention anything about adding more if conditions. Ex: If 1 is a b or c, 2 is d e or f, then go to page 9. I just want to know if anything like that is possible.

That is what you did with your original screenshot.

Those are multiple conditions. If the first condition is not met, then it goes to see if the second condition is met. I want to know if I can have the if the first condition is met, condition 2 is met and condition 3 is met, then it goes to page 9.

If I understand you right, you meant having multiple conditions in a branch? That’s possible, just edit it in each branch’s condition.

Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.