I am looking for help in coming up with the best approach (in terms of Google Sheet design) to enable me to utilize Glide to create a bill payment and support app.
My customers (ie. app users) are the Billers. They are targeted to use my app to send bills to their Payers. Payers (ie. those who owe money to my customers) do not have access to my app.
Billers are able to issue bills to their Payers (separately via email).
- Each Customer can create and issue multiple Bills (ie. Bill types)
- Each Bill can have multiple Payers
- Each Payer can be on multiple Bills
- Bills are issued monthly
I would like a design that makes it easy for Billers to:
- add (current or new) Payers to Bills
- add or remove Bills from their repertoire of bills
How should I design my Google sheet (e.g. should I have a tab for each Bill? should I have a tab where all Bills are listed? Should I list all the Payers under a single tab?)?
Any thoughts or examples of similarly designed apps would be appreciated.