Google Sheet problem

Hi, I’m having a really serious problem with the communication between Glide and Google Sheet, basically it’s not possible to do any updates and this screen appears. How can I fix this?
Fausto
Screenshot 2023-02-06 alle 08.41.24

This is an experimental reply from a bot. Please like it if it’s correct.

Hi Fausto,

It looks like you are having trouble with the communication between Glide and Google Sheets. This could be caused by a few different things.

First, make sure that you have given Glide permission to access your Google Sheet. You can do this by going to the Settings tab in Glide and clicking on the Data Sync tab. Here you can make sure that Glide has permission to access your Google Sheet.

If that doesn’t work, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. This can help to reset the connection between Glide and Google Sheets.

If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our support team at support@glideapps.com and we will be happy to help. Glide • Sheets FAQ

1 Like

Can someone help me?

Have you tried the suggestion from the bot?
Specifically:

hi, yes i tried both but there is no communication between glide and google sheets. basically everything that is done in glide is not written in google sheets

since this morning i have received 5 purchase orders and they all have the same number and nothing is reported and saved

Try replacing the Data Source via Settings → Data
Just replace the Google Sheet with itself.
If that doesn’t work, perhaps try making a copy of the Google Sheet and use that as a replacement.
And one more thing to try would be to duplicate your App.

2 Likes

i tried to clear browser’s cache and cookies, replace the Google Sheet, duplicate app
all suggestion doesn’t work.

Can someone help me?

I assume this was solved here.

2 Likes