Google Analytics

Hello there!

I own a digital product agency that focuses on ideate and validate new digital businesses.
We are using glide for several projects (10 and counting) I can’t stress enough how amazing your product is. It allows us to experiment with ideas at a peace that few think is possible.

HUGE down, however, there is close to zero analytics in glide. This is a huge problem for us. No analytics, not understanding on how our product is used, what feature is liked most, what should be dropped etc.

Please implement some analytics. Successful digital products MUST be built with an iterative approach. Iterating without any data is like walking blind. Please prioritize this, I’m so shocked this feature request is not on top of the forum request…

Ivan

8 Likes

Hey Ivan, that’s brilliant to hear.

Analytics are definitely on our roadmap. Can’t say when unfortunately. Thanks for your feedback.

This forum doesn’t rank feature requests, it only provides a space to discuss them. We have an official Wishlist which we’ll be publishing here soon. For now, you can post & upvote feature requests from within intercom. Just hit ‘message us’ in the bottom right help menu and then ‘submit a feature request’.

:+1:t4:

1 Like

Hi jack, any news on the roadmap? Be interested to see it.

Also, any plans to have some sort of agency plan, where if we design and sell glide apps to customers we can get some sort of discount or ability to get hosted cheaper. It would make it more attractive to potential clients who are on a limited budget.

Thanks

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Was searching for this answer as well.

If i understand the current licensing structure right then we will have to build one app and segregate the users using usergroup permission system and row level secutiry.

If the licensing structure is made simple and economic for agency then i can make multiple apps for multiple teams. But paying $20 pm will not make sense as none of these groups will be paying that much. Either we find someone who’s willing to spend a lot which is normally inbound…

but for outbound (heh. try this… if you like pay us a small amount) projects, this pricing structure is not suitable. IMHO

hey Guys! Nothing just yet I’m afraid. We know it’s a really important feature for everyone. Thanks for your patience

Regarding the agency question. We are working on organisations at the moment and so there is a potential for us to serve some of those needs within that feature set. We will have more details downt the line, again - sorry to be vague.

2 Likes

Yes please work on implementation either integration with Google Analytics (preferred) or your own Analytics

4 Likes

I second this

1 Like

Hi, anything on this?

Now available!

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this mobile app generator. Fantastic stuff.

I was wondering if there is a way to see phone calls made from an app in Google Analytics? I want to make a value proposition to our local businesses to promote a restuarant guide I built and want to show them how many phone calls they’re receiving via the app?

1 Like

Big fan of Glideapps. For analytics can we get a bit more, like what screens were clicked, what actions were tracked etc. Right now only page is a single home page so cant find much info on user behavior?

1 Like

@K_D Well, someone else has my google analytics id, (so it’s skewing my results and I’m seeing their pages), but I can see which pages are used. I haven’t played around much with analytics, but a lot of that information should be in there if you look for it.

Ah nice to know. How are you doing that? Did you put anything other than just adding the GA code on the setting?

Here is how mine looks like, all hits goes to the parent “/” page. All other you see are just link from Social with different ref id. Other than “/” i have no hit on any Page

Analytics 2020-04-27 16-07-56

Yeah, I just set up the GA code in settings. I’m not sure what screen your are showing. I’ve only barely touched analytics so I don’t know how to find anything, but there is this, which shows different pages hit in the app. I have no idea where the lavaland stuff is coming from though. Someone must have copied my app with the id and it’s stuck in their settings.

Perfect, thanks a lot, that screenshot helped. I was looking at pages but what i should look at is Page Titles. Pages are all same for me but Page Title are unique.

1 Like