Glide Roadmap

Wouldn’t be better if the Glide team announced their product roadmap for the coming months instead of us all asking for features?

3 Likes

In years perhaps, but let’s them keep their agility to scale and adjust on the fly the added values of Glide. They do need flexibility and creativity, + freedom to do and adapt their road map.

We had tons of new features in the last months, we will have more in the coming ones. I personally prefer not to have them commit on features to come in 3, 6 or 9 months.

Some of the most important features to have have been discussed. Let’s be confident, the will come.

4 Likes

When you ask for features, you’re not guessing what’s on a secret roadmap—you’re making the roadmap.

15 Likes

Hi DAVID!

Although I 100% agree and respect this statement for the sake of the platform
And your awesome work your all doing it!! It would be FANTASIC to know if in the next release/update you do your end will potentially include something we have suggested or not!! Save us the time wasting continuous research how to achieve ideas that are potentially about to be released:)

4 Likes

Topic moved to Uncategorized

Agree with @ablx and @Makis_Theonas.

Without having a commitment on a 12 months period, it would be nice to have a view on what is about to be released in the 1-2 months (even if at the end it is 15 days late).
The advantages are:

• avoid moving on some other platforms for some apps where Glide is not currently leverageable, while we could have postponed the development by weeks (ex. multi-select in choice component :pray::pray::pray:)
  • avoid building complicated workarounds, which are magically solved with new glide release (ex. multi-select in choice component - bis repetita :pray::pray::pray:)
  • and both arouse and satisfy our impatience
2 Likes

Or, if we have made a popular feature request to know if it’s on the roadmap instead of asking for it over and over again.

I think knowing these things can also help in app development, what you can plan down the line in newer versions and possibly announce to your users beforehand.

3 Likes

Hi @david

Please, increase sync speed with Airtable!!! We are amazed with power of Glide! It’s incredible! Thank you!

However sync speed with Airtable is so slow, in our case 20 - 60 sec if you submit an update and until it appears and ready to view/edit. It much longer if date was created in Airtable first, it takes 2:30 + minutes.

Thank you again for amassing product!

2 Likes

Agreed. This is the best way. :100:

Alone for this to be added i’d pay seperate amount of usd to make it happen ASAP.
@david

1 Like

I’m having significantly longer delays sometimes 10 min+ between a change in Airtable and the record showing in Glide, which making things very difficult for users